Massachusetts State Police Application

In Game Identity: coltin brantley

Your discord username w/#: Coltin

UserID (This is the number over your head/next to your chat messages):

Player ID (steamID64) : 76561197979702293

Have you previously applied to MSP?: no

Have you ever been banned? (list for what type of bans):
no
Estimated time on server that you'll be on duty (50% time as Police and 50% time as CIV for example):
70% police and 30% civ
Why do you want to join the Police department?:
you need police
What value can you bring as a Police Officer?:
another cop to rp on the server
What can you improve on, if you were to join the police force?:
life quality
How old are you?:
How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times? (convert to EST):
all the time
What experience do you have as a Police Officer on other RP servers? (List servers/your cop name on them and your rank. It CAN be from other games! This doesn't make or break your approval, just helps us gauge how much we need to teach you!):
ive been lspd captin on lost rp
How much RP experience do you have? (Time played on other RP servers):
over 400hrs

1. How long have you been a civilian in the city?
since start
2. How active are you in our city?
alot
3. Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?
no
4. Tell us a little about you and who you are. (your in game character)
my in game character is a greaser off duty and a hard worker on duty. he has caught multiple drug deals and has moved to los santos recently.

Departmental Questions:

1. Why do you want to be Law Enforcement in the city (50 Words Minimum)?
i want to be law inforcement because you need more and im willing to help you make this server great and fun for everyone.
2. What would make you a good fit for Law Enforcement in our city (50 Words Minimum)?
Im not gonna be a perfect cop so ill make deals if the barter is good but i wont be cruppt while doing it. i will have fun and make other people have fun with clean rp.
3. Why should we choose you out of the other applicants (50 words minimum)?
because there are no other applicants. lol i love you dirk
4. What do you think the responsibilities of Law Enforcement are?
The responsibilities of a law enforcement officer in a supervisory position is to oversee operations in various departments and agencies throughout the U.S. They are tasked with directing investigations, monitoring employee job performance, hiring new employees, assigning cases and ensuring good community relations with their agency and the public.

I , [coltin], hereby understand that everything I am writing on this application is true and if any information is found to be false and or plagiarized, I will be denied.

I, [coltin], hereby understand that the Massachusetts RP has a very dedicated law enforcement agencies and if I am not meeting minimum requirements, I can or will be terminated.

I, [coltin], hereby understand that Massachusetts RP has a zero tolerance when it comes to corruption and criminal activities of its officers. If caught you will be immediately terminated. (This info can NOT be Meta'd)